View Single Post
Old 09-27-2007, 08:39
Thumbs up Headband instructions-anyone looking?

If anyone is looking for TDF woven headband instructions, and on sale non the less (12.99!!), you should go www.tabbywabby. com.
Here's the message I just got from Devon (who wrote the amazing instructions):
Hey Everyone, I just wanted to share with all of you the new ribbon site www.tabbywabby. com. The owner is Donna and she is still in the process of adding ribbons every day, but she has an awesome site with tons of cute prints including many of her own designs that no one else has. She is also working on a wholesale site. Donna has asked me to put my woven headband instructions on her site, and we have set up a special grand opening price of $12.99This will be for a limited time, so if you've been wanting to learn how to make these "must have" hair accessories, or if you're wanting to learn some new patterns, now is a great time to get them. The instructions are over 90 pages and have more than 200 detailed pix, plus you'll get to join my yahoo group where we share tons of great info and I also offer $3 per dozen hb's to all of my buyers, acrylic hb displays at cost, metal tips to cover your ends, etc. I can happily say I have many satisfied customers and great feedback. You can see my feedback on ebay http://feedback. ws/eBayISAPI. dll?ViewFeedback 2&userid=stitchntoget her
Donna has also ordered tons of prints in 3/8 and will be listing them soon, so keep an eye out. Can't wait to see what prints we'll have for new hb's.
Thanks for your time,
Sponsored Links