View Single Post
Old 02-27-2008, 04:16

Smile In a rut, need ideas please!

Ok, I was on a roll with bow making for Christmas and then I made some valentines ones for my dd's preschool class (9 girls). Now, I am not sure how to proceed. I love making the headbands too. I need some direction for springtime bows! Do you guys plan what critters you want to make and other bows etc, then buy those supplies, or do you buy a bunch of colors that you like and go from there? I can't decide what I want to do, princesses, headbands, korkers all seem appealing.... Any ideas on how to stop stalling and make a plan for springtime bow making?
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.