View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 11:59
Default Re: how to measure the ribbon...

WOW you were up late!! ( I'm the opposite, I can't last past 10.30pm!!!)

Bow looks great!! Glad the measurements helped! As long as you keep 4" difference between the top and base bow measurement you can make them smaller or larger.

I know what you mean about having to wait forever for shipping, I can't get any of my supplies here, all my supplies come from the US! Couldn't survive without online shopping! ( my shipping costs are awful!!)

Originally Posted by phonereg View Post
I was up past 3 a.m. our time that night, but the next day I was so tired. I am a night owl at night, but then a cry baby in the morning.
I ended up making a pinwheel bow for the botton (because I wasn't sure at the time), and I think this measurment works for a pinwheel bow too. My bow is not totally done. I wanted to add a shrink film center to it, but I can't find the shrink film for inkjet printer anywhere at the sores. So I have to order online and then wait for ever and three days for it to get here. So I just took a picture of what I have so far. I have never posted pictures before, so I hope I do this right.

Now I have to make 3 more bows like this one (so both of my girls have sets of two), and of course I have ran out of pink ribbon. So off to the store to pick up some...