View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 03:04

Default Re: how to measure the ribbon...

Quote:
Originally Posted by phonereg View Post
Yes, the mesurements help a lot! One more question though, do you make a pinwheel bow or boutique bow for the bottom layer? (I did the top layer and the loops by your mesurements, and they nest perfectly)
Good Morning!
I thought I was the only one on here! I from the UK so not usually on the site when most people are due to time difference.

My bottom bow is a boutique bow, it gives the stacked bow more height and support!
Don't forget to post a pic when your bow is done, I can't wait to see!
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.