View Single Post
Old 04-02-2010, 06:24
Default Re: Gator Instructions - PLEASE READ!

Originally Posted by shelby2000 View Post
I'm sorry I have to do this, but I need everyone to understand that I don't have time until this weekend or the beginning of next week to send instructions. I have a lot of orders to finish and I don't have time to send out 41+ PM's until after I finish my orders. If you sent me your email I will send it to your Hip Girl inbox and not your email address because that takes a lot of time that I can't spare. I posted a picture today, but that doesn't mean I'm not busy. I just wanted to share one of my Easter orders.

I'm sorry to be anal about this, but if you say, "Send me the tute to your gator please!" and nothing else, I'm not going to send it to you. At least say "Hello" first and throw in a little "Thank you". I can't believe how demanding people are being for something I was nice enough to offer just because I adore you guys. I'm a nice person, but I don't like to be run over either.

PS ~ Although I did say in my original thread that I'd be more than happy to share (which I am), that thread had been long gone into forum oblivion, so I wasn't expecting the thread to be resurrected during one of my busiest weeks and I wasn't anticipating all the requests this week. I'm saying that just in case anyone asks why I offered the instructions in the first place.

Thanks for understanding!
Sounds reasonable.. Isn't that Murphy's law.. If it can it will. I am new to these boards but I always thought that everyone was kind when asking for help or tut's of PIF's. I think a gentle reminder "use your manners" is appropriate..