View Single Post
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 03-27-2010, 05:06
lilsnapdragons's Avatar
lilsnapdragons lilsnapdragons is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Washington State, stationed in VA
Posts: 1,994
Default URG!! Bottlecap magnet washers???

I am having trouble finding the what they are exactly called and what size they need to be. Is it something that you can get from the hardware store? I want to buy some wholesale. HELP!!!
DIY Portable No Slip Grip Tutorial
Comming Soon...
Live Life to the fullest and don't look back!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies