View Single Post
Old 03-27-2010, 12:47

Default The marabou puff bunny clip

I have gotten a couple of emails about the bunny clip in my avatar.
All I did was cut two 4 inch pieces of 3/8 white grosgrain for the ears. I looped them and glued them on a lined alligator clip. Then I glued on a white marabou puff so that the 2 white loops were placed correctly behind the puff to be ears. Next I took about a 2 inch piece of white 3/8 grosgrain and folded the ends to the center and glued them like you are making half of a mini surround. Put a dab of glue in the center and then glue it to the center of the puff. Add 2 small google eyes and a pink pom nose. I gave mine a trim so you could see his cute little face better.
Happy Spring Girls!

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.