View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 10:40

Default question about twisted and one about pinwheels

first, my question about twisted:

For those of you that use a coordinating print on the inside of a twisted how do you put it together? Basically where the ribbon is double sided (by using two pieces of ribbon). Do you glue the ribbon together?

question about pinwheels:

i am making pinwheels using the NBNG templates but I notice that some people are making pinwheels that look different, their tail covers part of the bow so instead of looking like three loops(2 loops and a tail) it looks like two loops?
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.