View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 07:52

Default Rhinestones question

I see rhinestones in the middle of flowers and sometimes i see them as a decoration. Also on a plain lined clippie with a tuxedo like top I see that some people add rhinestones to the center... are those hot fix rhinestones? in what size? I dont mind buying a hot fix tool but what size and type of rhinestones should i be buying? what about for flowers that I buy from the mall and want to add a center to, what type of rhinestone is that?
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.