I found the following here: www.unique-baby-gear-ideas.com/how-to-make-a-baby-car-seat-cover.html
- SIMPLICITY PATTERN NUMBER 3712
- KWIK SEW PATTERN NUMBER 2470 - This pattern includes sewing patterns and instructions for infant car seat covers, stroller covers and newborn baby head support pillows
- MCCALLS PATTERN NUMBER 4897 - This pattern includes instructions for covering car seat, high chair and stroller cushions, a changing pad cover and organizers to install in baby strollers, cribs and the nursery wall.
- KWIK SEW PATTERN NUMBER 2997 - This pattern includes sewing patterns for a baby car seat that uses zippers or velcro and elastic to hold it securely once installed and a pattern for a line shoulder strap diaper bag.
- SIMPLICITY SEWING FOR DUMMIES PATTERN NUMBER 3561 - This does not include a baby seat cover pattern but it has patterns for a baby shopping cart cover, a baby diaper bag and a boppy pillow cover. I thought that you might want to give these easy baby patterns a try before you move on to the more advanced infant car seat cover pattern and instructions.