View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 12:16
Default Hot Fix Buy now closes 3-19-10 Payments due 3-21-10

The hot fix buy REALLY needs some help.... I am extenting it one more week so we can hopefully fill more colors .... So it will now close March 19th with payments due March 21st... .Below is how many still needed of each color...... The link to the order form is below too.....Prices are on the order form

Clear- safe (met the minimum but you can still order)
Siam- needs 31 gorss
Light Siam- needs 33 gross
Orange-needs 35 gross
Light Pink- needs 27 gross
Pink- needs 15 gross
Citrine- needs 37 gross
Emerald- needs 36 gross
Montana-needs 41 gross
Peach- needs 43 gross
Capri- needs 36 gross
Peridot-needs 30 gross
Light Aqua- needs 38 gross
Aqua- needs 34 gross
Light Sapphire- needs 38 gross
Sapphire- needs 28 gross

Color charts for the hot fix buy can be found in the photo section of the yahoo groups...... and they are attached below.......I think all of them are on there.....

Siam is a darker ruby red
Light Siam is a Brighter Red
Citrine is yellow
Peridot is like lime green
Capri is a blue stone
Montana is a blue stone
Light Pink is pastel looking
Pink is a darker shade

If you have trouble viewing or submitting this form, you can fill it out online: A

Hot Fix Rhinestone Buy~Feb/March 2010

This buy is for SS16 Hot Fix Korean Rhinestones. One Gross=144 stones. The price INCLUDES pp and shipping from the distributor. The only addtional fee will be shipping to you. The SS 16 are approx 4mm wide. They are hot fix so they can be applied with your heat wands. I use them to accent my bows, but they can also be used to bling apparel. This buy will close March 18th payments will be due March 21st. We must order 50 gross of each color to get this price. Any that do not meet the minimums will be dropped. Once the order is placed it will take approx 2 weeks to get to me. Then it will take me about a week to get everything sorted and bagged. It's a tideous job! So the estimated shipping date to you will be April 9th. If you have questions please contact me at or You don't have to be a member of any specific group to order. So please share with friends so we can meet the minimums
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Rhinestone #1 copy.jpg (46.6 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg Rhinestone #2 copy.jpg (46.0 KB, 11 views)
Sponsored Links
hair flower patterns and instructions