View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 02:06
Default Offer my product photography services

I've been getting several pm's about my photography services that I offer so I thought I would just do a mass thread. I have several shoot coming up within the next few weeks as well. So if you want to set up some photos for trades just reply with your email in this thread and I will email you my info. I've already sent out my info to a few of you and Looking forward to working with many of you.

Here is a bit about me. My name is Dawn and I've been a photographer since 2006. I love photography it is my passion next to being a mother and a wife. I have three children Danny, Andy & Delainey May. Besides photography I am pretty crafty and like to sew. I've started making hair pretties for my own photography shoots and recently started selling them to fellow photogs that I know.

Here is a bit of my work past and present to give you a look at the work I do. I started with my first years of work to recent years.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg _MG_9628a ready 4 web cw.jpg (119.3 KB, 188 views)
File Type: jpg kissable Carter cR ready for web.jpg (38.8 KB, 191 views)
File Type: jpg _MG_0192ch b&W 1 vingette background fix ready for web.jpg (57.3 KB, 180 views)
File Type: jpg _MG_9356adaylit ready 4 web cw.jpg (63.0 KB, 168 views)
File Type: jpg MW Black & White niki copyBWnet.jpg (107.1 KB, 172 views)
Dawn(31) mom to Danny(8), ^i^ GraceLynn, Andy(5) & Delainey May Marie(6/19/09)
Product photography avaible PM me your email for info!!
Sponsored Links