View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 12:46

Default Re: Covering a Headband with Ribbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommaofthreecea View Post
When wrapping mine I line the inside with double sided tape, pull the ribbon nice and tight and I also don't overlap I just put the edges against each other snuggly. The tape keeps the ribbon in place so you don't have to worry about gaps in between. I hope that is easy to understand! HTH!
Now this is thinkin! I'll have to try that
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.