View Single Post
Old 02-19-2008, 10:04

Default Re: No Slip Clips - Need Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichelleB View Post
At my Wal-Mart, it's with kitchen/household goods (near paper plates & cups, and cleaning supplies - in that general area). My roll does not say anything about Latex so I can't assume it's Latex-free. Another reason I shifted to velvet is because I thought it might wear off after a while - my daughter's haven't but I sell clippies in a local boutique and I have no idea how often the buyers use/abuse the clips.

For the velvet, are you lininig the entire clip or just the underside? Sometimes I line the entire clip (I did that for holiday clippies) but I also use 1/4 velvet (so it won't show) to line just the undside of grosgrain-lined clips. When I line just the underside, it takes about 1 inch, so I don't have to buy very much and it lasts a long time.

MichelleB
THanks for the info Michelle! I lined the entire clip, but I think I will just line the underside from now on. Where do you buy velvet ribbon at a bargain?
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.