Thread: the name?
View Single Post
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 03-02-2010, 07:11
amandakerr amandakerr is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Georgetown, KY
Posts: 116
Default the name?

Could any one tell me what this type of bow is called? I believe it is two bowtie bows pushed together.. But does it actually have a name? Thank you ladies![]=tags&includes[]=title
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies