View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 02:52
Default Talk me through online postage...

I am curious about how to go about online postage- printing labels for shipping packages.

I know I need a postage scale and I plan to get one. Beyond that, can someone walk me through what supplies and how to actually print the labels?

Do you have to buy special printer paper/labels? Do you only print 1 per sheet (seems like maybe a waste of paper)?

Do you print and then still have to go to the P.O to actually mail your package or will your postman/woman pick it up for you?

I want to do this, but am not very tech savvy and for some reason it intimidates me. I also don't want to invest alot of $ in expensive label paper. It is very easy for me to stop at the P.O as it is very local, but it's frustrating to always guess postage so I figure if I am getting a scale I might as well print my own labels.

I would also like to be able to use my paypal funds to purchase postage. I feel like I am putting alot of extra money out for postage right now, but I know it doesn't have to be that way. I'd rather do it through paypal but have no idea how to start.

Thanks to anyone who can enlighten me!

Check out my etsy shop:
Sponsored Links