View Single Post
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 09-17-2007, 09:25
mbland mbland is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 450

Thanks for responding to me. I got to searching for small round magnets and read all the horror stories of small children ingesting them and if they swallowed to it could attract to each other and be fatal. I think I will stick w/ my no-slip grips and maybe offer a velvet coated clip bow also w/o the magnets w/ no-slip grips in place. That is one thing I don't want to have to worry about when I sell hairbows is causing injury to a child. Thanks for helping me!!
Reply With Quote