View Single Post
Old 02-27-2010, 07:48
Default Re: Skinny headbands

Originally Posted by princess_stinkypants_mom View Post
lol i just got back from there and bought both of those same exact flowers! I am trying to dye some pink elastic now-I think I saw the white in the brown from it being so dark, but it's not as noticeable in a lighter dye
lol how funny. Those were pretty much the only $2.50 ones I liked. There were some like the pink one in different colors but they were $5. The purple was really pretty though. I wish I could have gotten a little bit of each color lol b/c the pink one has like 3 separate little bunches.
How did you get the white/green flowers off? There's a little stick thing with the center, and the whole flower falls apart if I try to pull it out. But how do I attach the flower to the elastic with the little stick still on it? And I just realized .. are you all gluing the flower on or sewing it?
Here's a picture of my first attempt. Not ready to try dying elastic yet lol so it's just a plain black piece. I like thinner headbands but wow the 1/8" is extremely thin, not sure how to work with it. This ones 1/4"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_5988a.jpg (71.3 KB, 123 views)

Last edited by allstarcheergirl; 02-27-2010 at 07:51.