View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 03:53

Default Website pics - what to ask photographer for?

I know some of you used a professional photographer to get shots of kiddo's wearing bows or tutu's for your website. I want to use a photographer but I'm not sure what to ask for. Did you tell them that the focus was on the hair accessories or just get a bunch of great shots and pick one? Photographers aren't cheap and I guess I just am trying to figure out how to tell them what I want so that I'm not disappointed when I see the pics.

Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.