View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 10:30
Default Re: when you are making a gagillion lined clippies at once how do you...

Originally Posted by shaynamills View Post
UGH, I hate being a visual person, I so don't get it.

Cut ribbon for clips, say lining 10 clips so cut 10 pieces of ribbon, heat seal, then cut 10 pieces of tape and stick the tape to each piece of ribbon then line the clip?

I'm trying to find pics or a tut but so far nothing is coming up. Seriously being a visual person sucks!
Let's say you have a small spool of ribbon with 4 ft. You would place the tape at the end of the ribbon. Just keep going with the tape on the back of the ribbon through the entire length of the ribbon. So you now have a 4ft piece of ribbon with tape on the back of it. Then you measure out the length of ribbon you use to line your clips (I use 4.25 inches). Heat seal the ends of the ribbon pieces you have. Now have a seat in front of the tv or sports practice, peal tape and line clips.

Some people will take that 4ft piece and start lining clips from that and seal as they go. I like to cut and seal ahead of time so I can take them with me

Wife to Rod and Momma to Tyreque, Ladaria, Raquel, Brayana, Destini, Jaleel, Makkiah, Taniyah and Cavelle along with my angel in heaven Angie and 85 foster kids who have left imprints on my heart
All Ribboned Out Remember Me Pillows to Remember your loved one whose far away