View Single Post
Old 02-18-2008, 12:07

Default No Slip Clips - Need Help

I've been experimenting with everyone's ideas of using different types of slip grips for the clippies. The only problem is, I can't decide which one I like the best. Here's a list of the ones I have tried. Please give me your opinion on which ones you like and why. I've been stressing about this for a few days now and would like to make a decision on what to use since it has delayed my bow making =( Thanks in advance!

1. Plastic Tubing - Pros: Very easy to use and easy to find. Got this idea from a fellow member here. No problems attaching since you just slide them through the bottom of the clip. Cons: Not sure if it holds too well compared to other slip grips and it is removable which can be dangerous if a child gets a hold of.

2. Foam - Pros: Easy to glue on the lined clip and will not fall off or tear off. Cons: It is a bit thick. Holds a little better than the tubing I think but not as well as the grip mat/liner.

3. Grip Mat/liner - Pros: Holds very well and comes in a variety of colors. Cons - I really have no idea how to attach it to the clip except for hot glue, but then it can peel off so easily =(

Is there another way to attach the grip mat/liner to the clip?

Okay any opinion, advice & help would be great!
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.