View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 11:57

Question How do you package up your bows before shipping?

I was just wondering how some of you send out your bows to the customers? As of right now I attach mine to the bow cards and then put them in a ziplock bag and blow some air in there before I zip it shut. Then I scrunch up a little tissue paper on the bottom of the box and then put the bows in. No complaints of ruined bows from customers, but I was wondering if maybe there is a more professional way to do it. Thanks!
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.