View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 09:35

Default Photographer for your Merchandise

This is from my photographer who does BEAUTIFUL work - all my stuff sells so well thanks to her photography skills (she did picture of my daughter in avatar)!!! Just send her your merchandise to keep and she will send you high res pictures in exchange!

My name is Shelia McAllister and I have been photographing children and their families professionally for seven years now. I love using natural lighting on location.

I have two beautiful girls, Megan, 8yo, and Julia, 4 1/2.

The watermark on the photos will be your store name (don't want others to use what you have paid for).

Once I receive your product I can usually have the girls photographed in them in 3-4 days. You should receive your photos within one week of me receiving your merchandise. If I use your merchandise on my clients I will send you their photos as well...with the parent's permission.

If you are interested in discussing further, you can reach me at ms_issues@hotmail.com.

Here is her web site: www.shelialouisephotography.com

Shelia is not accepting any more bow/kufis merchandise for photos - if you have tutus/dresses/leggings/flipflops/clothing...please contact her.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg h2.jpg (48.6 KB, 154 views)
File Type: jpg h3.jpg (55.8 KB, 148 views)
File Type: jpg h11.jpg (52.9 KB, 150 views)

Last edited by *tscb*; 03-06-2010 at 08:23.
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/FunFairyLgBanner700x300.png