View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 03:38
Default Re: Photographer thread

I love love love your pics... I can't wait to get mine and send some new ones. Just take your time and get the best shots on them. Thanks bunches...

Originally Posted by jennaro11 View Post
Great idea! I'm Jenny - have to girls - Chloe 2.5 and Aubrey 8 months.

My turn around depends on the girl and if i have others before yours. I will try and let you know in advance what turnaround time your looking at.

Chloe could be a couple weeks depending on how much you send and her mood. Please know that if you send multiple things for Chloe it will take alittle longer. She only gives me a couple changes with each session before she gets her toddler attitude LOL

Aubrey usually can be done in about a week.

I send updates throughout until you receive your images so you will know what's going on.

The images will be sized to a 4x6 image and largest side will be 1000 pixels. If you need larger please let me know in advance. I have started water marking the images with YOUR store name. I don't really want anyone other then those that have sent products using the images on their sites so i hope that will elevate that issue.

I also periodically photograph other children and if i use your product again and the parents are okay i will send update images of your products.

Thanks for looking!

Wholesale Headbands, Rolled/Dainty Flowers, and Duchesse Flowers.

21 Satin colors and 20 Grosgrain colors. PM me for more details.