View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 03:15
Default Re: what to buy.. beginner

Originally Posted by threebug*sbows View Post
Yes, and most the time Hobby Lobby has their ribbon 1/2 off. BUT becareful which kind you get. Most of their solid color is so flimsy its hard to work with. Their patterned ribbon is a little better. They do have alligator clips and french barretts their and they are cheaper than at Michaels. And sometimes those are on sale as well...if you sign up for Hobby Lobbys email list you can get a 40 % off coupon...

Michaels, Hancocks, Wal Mart and Joannes all have Offray brand ribbon. Which is WONDERFUL because it isnt flimsy at all. Its a bit pricier than HL but I know at Michaels you get more yards. More for more money basically. And SOMETIMES, very rarely its onsale. Michaels clips are way more expensive and they normally dont have alli clips.

Its better to order wholesale online. But I know, if you want it now, you want it now!!! LMAO Hope this helped!!! If you need anymore questions answered just ask!
lol!!! Yes, I want it NOW!! Hehe.. I will probably buy some to practice with and buy the better ribbon wholesale!