View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 03:26

Default Crochet Tutu Dress Help

I am trying to make a crochet tutu dress and I have the tulle cut into 40" strips and a 5" crochet headband ready to go...but I am having trouble

do you tie them in stacks of 1,2, or 3?
how many strands do you put in a 'hole'?
How far up do you tie your strands (bottom of the crochet headband or farther up)?

If someone could maybee take a close up of one of theirs, or just any help is appriciated. I really want to get this done before my niece wakes up from her nap and wants to play with all my cut tulle!!! LOL
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.