Thread: Bottlecaps ?
View Single Post
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 07-19-2007, 07:06
boscokia's Avatar
boscokia boscokia is offline
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Brentwood, California
Posts: 54

There is a resin that you can get at Michaels. I can't remember the name, but it is near the glue at my store. It is a two part mix and when you marry them together they start to harden. I will try and think of the name.
Reply With Quote