View Single Post
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 02-01-2010, 12:22
theribbongirl's Avatar
theribbongirl theribbongirl is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Oregon
Posts: 481
Default Re: Paper/Scrapbook question

Fiskars makes something like that. It's called Tear Edger.

Plaid Essentials does too. It's called Deckle Edge Ruler.

I usually just tear the edges myself.
Reply With Quote