View Single Post
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 01-29-2010, 04:55
homeschoolmom's Avatar
homeschoolmom homeschoolmom is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 653
Default Re: whats the name of the tool you use to cover buttons with fabris?

it is a cover button tool....that is the only name I have ever seen
Dritz makes the sets search for covered button KITS and you should find plenty. hth

Reply With Quote