View Single Post
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 01-28-2010, 11:16
garfield615's Avatar
garfield615 garfield615 is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: S. California
Posts: 2,345
Default Re: whats the name of the tool you use to cover buttons with fabris?

I think they are just called fabric button tool.
Reply With Quote