View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 01:43
Default Can anyone model cheer bows?

Might as well give this a try - would anyone be able to model some cheer bows for me? Any age range is fine as long as they can get the bow in their hair LOL I do the regular 2.25" size and some large 3" cheer bows also. I can also do smaller ones with 1.5" ribbon. Actually I would like some pics modeling my cheer pigtails too so those would be a little smaller too. All of my cheer bows are attached to ponytail holders. For hair styles I am looking for a high ponytail and maybe some half-up half-down styles. For pigtail bows I would need hair in pigtails of course. Curled hair would be great too if you want. I would send you some bows and you send me pics in return. That's how this works, right? Hopefully someone will be interested since I do realize many of you probably have no use for a few random cheer bows unless you happen to have a little cheerleader Or you can take the pics and then send the bows back if you don't need them, whatever you want. Thanks.
I need a reliable person please. I can't afford to send bows with nothing in return.
Sponsored Links
ecommerce web hosting