View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 02:43

Default Can anyone model cheer bows?

Might as well give this a try - would anyone be able to model some cheer bows for me? Any age range is fine as long as they can get the bow in their hair LOL I do the regular 2.25" size and some large 3" cheer bows also. I can also do smaller ones with 1.5" ribbon. Actually I would like some pics modeling my cheer pigtails too so those would be a little smaller too. All of my cheer bows are attached to ponytail holders. For hair styles I am looking for a high ponytail and maybe some half-up half-down styles. For pigtail bows I would need hair in pigtails of course. Curled hair would be great too if you want. I would send you some bows and you send me pics in return. That's how this works, right? Hopefully someone will be interested since I do realize many of you probably have no use for a few random cheer bows unless you happen to have a little cheerleader Or you can take the pics and then send the bows back if you don't need them, whatever you want. Thanks.
I need a reliable person please. I can't afford to send bows with nothing in return.
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.