View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 04:46

Default Re: You gals are gonna love this one!

Good info about the prices being justified and I certainly did not take it as bashing Those are good points but this lady orders her ribbon from the same places we do and it is exactly the same.... I have tons of the glitter ribbon and if it's hand glittered, then I'll be a monkey's uncle....LOL! She is not a Mom type business, she just has a small purse/earrings type shop, I think. I haven't been in there lately, so she may have different stuff and I know her out of the retail business, so we run into each other off n on. I am laughing inside because she asked me where one of my girls got her cute clippie and I told her where I ordered the ribbon, so it was funny to hear that she was making them.

If you can sell the clips for $7 a pair, that's great but the going rate is $3-4.50 a pair here, so I just hope she can sell enough to make her money back. No big deal... just thought the amount was WAAAYYYY to high!
Sponsored Links

wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies