View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010, 04:06

Default FOE and interchangeable flower clips

I remember making up a bunch of FOE headbands with the interchangeable loop for my last show and I really didn't like how bulky the flowers seemed when I used the lined alligator clips. It's like they were too heavy for the headband and I was afraid they'd fall off. Most of my flowers were 4" daisies and AR flowers, along with some fabric flowers which were all around 2.5-3" wide. Is this how everyone does theirs? Or am I not using the right type of clip? Should I just give up on making them interchangeable and just sew them directly to the FOE? Thanks
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.