View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 12:24

Default Re: 2" flowers from Halo Heaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by BriellasMommy View Post
My mom and I have bought several of the these flowers. They are so cute and good quality. The material is different than HH's normal daisies, its more of a see-threw. But still so cute. And people love them.
Briellasmommy is my beautiful daughter! I am the one who does most of the ordering and most of the flower clip making, she does our bows.
I have to add, these are made in CHINA! I have had some that I didn't like, due to the fraying. What I usually do, is trim any fraying, by rounding the edges.
YES< they are more see thru, so I usually add more petals from either the "OTHER" 2" daisys WITHOUT the rhinestone centers OR just 2 of the rhinestone 2" daisys to make them fuller! The quality isn't as nice and thick like the 4" daisy flowers though.

I like the 2" NON rhinestones too, but always add more petals from the 2"crystal daisys from HH. The 2" NON rhinestones ONLY have 2 petals.

JUST a FYI, I will soon be doing a GB for the 2" crystal daisys, in zebra print! NOT sure about the price yet or when, sorry!

Quote:
Originally Posted by justagirl1980 View Post
About how much is thier shipping?
OK, their shipping is a min of 8.00 so make sure you get your moneys worth! LOL Some people will do a GB IF they are only wanting to order a few things from HH.

They will ship priority and get to you with in about 4 to 5 days, IF your order is smaller, but if it is a large order, it takes about 7 days or so, because they will ship it ground UPS. They will tell you if you email them.

HOpe this helps! I sound like I work for them, hey HH, where is my cut! LOL
Funny, I want to be their biggest competition! I don't sound like it do I?