View Single Post
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 02-11-2008, 11:37
cynthia's Avatar
cynthia cynthia is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,715
Default Re: Scalloped edge on felt barretts??

Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
Pinking shears? think thats what they are called.
exacto's it!....

I'm not all that. I just like the last part.
Reply With Quote