View Single Post
  #20 (permalink)  
Old 02-09-2008, 09:20
Sarah Mock's Avatar
Sarah Mock Sarah Mock is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 137
Default Re: Learn from my mistake!

yup... that is tape. I don't own clothes pins and i am too cheap to go buy them. hence the trying to microwave the corkers!!!

I actually was able to use a bit of the blue. I tossed the entire thing shortly after this pic was taken.

I then put on the awesome new exhaust fan that my DH installed about 3 weeks ago and left the house for a few hours. The house didn't smell by the time I got back. But it took a few days for the microwave to stop smelling. I am just thankful that it didn't seem to ruin the microwave! It is brand new...2 months.

so there you go my time and energy saving venture was a bust!
Reply With Quote