View Single Post
  #19 (permalink)  
Old 02-08-2008, 01:51
Tonya's Avatar
Tonya Tonya is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Texas, USA
Posts: 1,036
Default Re: Learn from my mistake!

Originally Posted by tisha View Post
is that tape on there?

thanks for sharing so we don't try it!
... come to think of it, it looks like the worst burning is where the tape was (if it is, indeed, tape). I wonder if the tape made the situation worse? The middle of the pink ribbon actually looks pretty good.

Something else I've been wondering is if your ribbon was damp or dry when you microwaved it.

If I still had an old microwave (I sold my two old ones in a garage sale last year) I would try and figure this out ... in the name of science.
Have a great day! ~ Tonya
Reply With Quote