View Single Post
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 01-01-2010, 01:01
KSC_Cheer KSC_Cheer is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 222
Default Im not sure what its called

Does anyone remember a while ago their was a link that taught you how to fuse two pieces of ribbon ends together?

I cant find it and I dont know what to type into the search bar.

Last edited by KSC_Cheer; 01-01-2010 at 01:03. Reason: Wording was stupid.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies