View Single Post
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 01-01-2010, 09:58
bello bello is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 154
Default Re: Covered Buttons on Bobby Pins

Do you mean regular bobby pins? They sell bobby pins that have a round flat surface on the end made for accessorizing . I just discovered these the other day. Go to and you'll see what I mean. Hope this helps ; )
Reply With Quote