View Single Post
Old 02-07-2008, 01:25
Default Re: Q: How to glue swarovski crystal?

Originally Posted by cynthia View Post
lol..makasih Ayesha.. =) WaWa is my DD's nickname. Ya know lil' girls couldn't pronounce Lawa coz of the letter "L". And could only pronounce it as Wawa?...yeah, that's how DD got the nickname. Been here in the States since '06 from Germany. Nak Balik kampung, sighs, tengok duit dulu...lmao!... Kapih nih if beli 5

Did you figured out the hot fix thingy yet?
sama2.. waduh.. LAWA yea... cantik namanya. so you were from Germany, around the world la you pusing.. yea .. i know.. mau balik kampung.. but 5 tickets ...
by the way.. i dunno which E6000.. looks like all of them are E6000.. and i'm reading the thread about the E6000 ... and sounds like hard to use? you said in the thread you put the E6000 on the Qtip or something.. is that how you line your glue also? i haven't tried to put on my crystal with the Easy set sparkle thing again.. takut wasted.. but am definitely going to try other options if i can't get E6000 ASAP.. i will get that one though, just not yet.. lol.. ...
Nothing is Impossible, So make it possible by doing the impossible, and you won't feel that horrible
Bella Posh Bowtique
Bella Posh Hyena Cart