View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 08:06
Default Re: Calling All Photographers! Lighting Kits

[QUOTE=clovertine;394450]Right now I'm just using my camera, natural light, & lots of editing. I would just like it to go quicker, know what I mean? Editing takes such a long time, it's a pain in the butt sometimes!

---Honestly, as a free lance photographer there are very rarely any times that a picture does not require editing. I would hold off on the light kits and such unless you plan on doing professional at home or on site photographs and will be making money out of it--right now, I would recommend that you may want to splurge the money on a good editing program, photoshop is great, but another to try is lightroom....that makes the photos turn out really nicely and do play w/ the iso/apperture you will have to follow and read your camera's manual often it is a picture of a man running in your settings dial and that will help make pictures brighter as well-

i've attached photos here to show you the difference with some of my work before and after editing using no light kits and just using a regular point and shoot camera--i do have two SLR cameras a NikonD700 and a canon50d, but point being, editing programs could be a better and less bulkier way to go and doesn't necessary require a really expensive camera....HONEST
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 019.jpg (42.8 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg 19orig.jpg (51.2 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0164.jpg (47.9 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0025.jpg (22.5 KB, 6 views)

Sponsored Links