View Single Post
Old 12-24-2009, 04:26

Default How do YOU attach your ostrich puffs?

So I have been making cotton beanies with the puffs/ostrich puffs for a long time and have never had a problem with the puff coming off. I use hot glue to attach them.
I had a customer email me yesterday and she said that the ostrich puff came off the hat. I asked her to mail the hat back to me and I will pay the postage. I will redo one for her but am just wondering does anyone do something else to attach it to the hat. I dont know if maybe it was played with and the feathery part was just pulled off or what happened. Its never happened before!!

Does anyone have any suggestions as to a different way? You cant really sew it on...or can you?

Thanks!!!
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.