View Single Post
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 12-20-2009, 05:16
tammy1999's Avatar
tammy1999 tammy1999 is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 18
Default Re: Monogrammed Barrette Covers

These aren't the pony cuffs. They are flat plastic barrette covers. You can get them at RABOM. But I'm not sure how you attach them to the barrette.
Reply With Quote