View Single Post
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 12-17-2009, 08:14
Dede's Avatar
Dede Dede is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 1,532
Default Re: Fabric covered buttons

Originally Posted by cynthia View Post
lol..maybe it's called brads? it's my turn to made a typo?
Heck, I wouldn't know if you did.

Is it a tack or a brass fastener-type thing? The pliers are providing the pressure, but other than that it looks like a cover button kit operation.

Can someone enlighten us poor brad-impaired Hip Girls?
Reply With Quote