View Single Post
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 12-14-2009, 10:57
Vivica Vivica is offline
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 93
Default Re: Is there such a thing as....

I was just going to make a post about this. The other say I found a brad maker called the I top. It does paper and fabric brads but I read somewhere that people were using it to make the fabric covered buttons instead. Here is the link to it

I hope that helps.
Reply With Quote