View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 09:48
Default Re: Why are templates SO expensive? :(

Originally Posted by pat font View Post
Devon I have Karyn`s instructions and I absolutely loveee them before them I was lost I couldn`t even tie my shoe laces...since I love them sooo much I am planning on buying some other templates and instructions because these have been worth every single penny and would like to have more options an ideas.
I`ve heard a lot of compliments about yours and since you know Karyn`s do you think I could learn different styles with yours?

And for the rest of you guys believe me this ladies put a lot of effort in making these Karyn`s templates are sturdy ,instructions are great and no more ribbon to the waste basket. I know it is an investment but you will get your money back with all the time and ribbon you save.
Karyn is absolutely amazing and created an incredible product. Our templates do have similarities, but differ in many ways as well. I think the finished bow styles are the main difference. If you are looking to learn some different styles, mine teach 7 different styles, plus some extras like stacked bows, loopies, twists, etc.
Home of the TNT - Top Notch Templates