View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 12:30
Default Re: Advice Needed.....

Originally Posted by ladybugsandwiggleworms View Post
I can see both sides

you two have an agreement and she should go by that. You are mad that she wants more for free. She is mad about your pricing. I think that even with giving the 5 free pictures you should have given her the price list ahead of time. She should have been given any and all info in the beginning to make sure this is something she wanted to enter into.

Look at the way she feels she feels you held out the pricelist to get them to agree to the photoshoot.

Then you feel she is just trying to get something for free.

Next time have a contract and give them all info about pricing and options ahead of time where they can see if this is something that they want to do. They should have all info ahead of time and not be blindsided by pricing afterwards. All info should be provided in order to make everyone happy
No, Ma'am.....I did not hold out on the pricelist. It was for her to model only, not to purchase anything. She wasn't even told about the option to purchase additional pictures when we she agreed to the photoshoot. She knew she was only modeling. In the beginning, she was just happy with that. I really believe that she didn't realize the pictures would be something that she would really want. She even said that she just wanted to get out of the house for the day and that she loved taking pictures. She was told in at least 3 emails prior to the photoshoot that she would only get 5 images on a CD. I told her if she wanted to order some additional pictures then she could.

I'm sorry, if a very good photographer asked you to model for them and you agreed because you knew you would get 5 great free images of your choice, you have absolutely no right to be upset because you can't afford more pictures at the regular price (even with a discount).

I don't feel she was blind-sided at all.

BTW, she has not gotten the images yet and will not until she signs a modeling release for them.
Setting the World on Fire!

Last edited by GingerandHoney; 12-14-2009 at 12:37.