View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 11:11
Default Re: SWEET DEAL on a photo tent!!!!

I honestly don't see much of a difference in my pre-photoshopped pics from my home-made light box and this one that I ordered. The best part about the one I ordered is that it all folds up together and stores in a neat compact space. I have no dedicated craft / photo area, so I have to find a place for everything when I am not using it. I spent more time fussing with my home-made light nox because a corner would get smashed, the tissue would tear, whatever, when it was not being used. But this little thing works great for me. In my opinion, it was worth every penny.

A little off topic, for those that bought it. Am I doing something wrong. The weight of the pockets that hold the lights seems to pull the tent over. I just propped it up with something, so it's not a big deal, but I'm just wondering if I am doing something wrong.

Oh, I also changed to a white background. I am not photo saavy enough to change my background color with my limited editing program skills and I did not like the blue or grey. I know they are that color for editing reasons, but a white background works best for me and the pictures seem just fine.

Thanks fpr sharing this offer!