View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 09:26
Default Re: SWEET DEAL on a photo tent!!!!

Originally Posted by shelby2000 View Post
I'm not sure if this was meant to sound a little punchy, but I have no problems sharing my before pics, since I've posted my befores several times in other threads. I was just sharing what I have done without spending a lot of money. I wasn't responding to anyone's post specifically, so don't get too upset. So, here are my befores.
No worries. This was just a thread about the "sweet deal" I found. I'm not selling these, just thought I'd pass along a good deal in case anyone wants to get one. The best deal I found on ebay for one of these was for $35. This one was $15 with shipping. For me, it was worth it for the lights alone.

You popped in and discussed making your own tent. At first I kind of felt like you were knocking my purchase & the fact that I passed it along, but you're entitled to your opinion. I'm all for doing things on the cheap. Heck, I tried to make my own at first too. However, I didn't have the right lighting and I was disappointed.

I asked you to post your before photos, because you posted your edited photos and I wanted everyone to have realistic expectations. Good photos are almost always photoshopped. Its not that my tent sucks and yours is great.

I was able to play around a bit. I flipped my tent over so the top was open & a piece of 8.5 x 11 copy paper fits in it perfectly & hides the lower back corner nicely.

Before editing:IMG_3169.jpg

After editing: Guitar.jpg
Moderator for Ribbonheaven. Click here to learn more about RibbonHeaven!