View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 11:46
Default Re: AHHHHHH! I'm so excited!!!

Originally Posted by mommyof3princesses View Post
It was a hard pick since there are great things about both but I'm going to go with the canon 50D. Canon is soooo much better with color IMHO! I just need to go tink around with it at Best Buy tomorrow to be sure I like the bigger body. I'm going to checkout the T1I but I really wanted the sturdier body so we'll see. I love camera shopping! I just got this lens for the canon since I know I'm going with the canon either way. I hope you get your SLR soon! They are absolutely amazing!
NICE, can I say, jealous!

I like the Canon T!i, but I don't like what I have read about them. They lost some of the quality from having the HD or something like that, so you might want to read some reviews on it. I google, Canon t1i vs canon 50D.
Also, one of my favs to search through when camera dreaming is on flickr site. Type in the camera you are thinking about and then look at some pictures taken with that model! LOVE it!

I have been told when deciding which one you want, nikon or canon, just get the feel for them, make sure they are comfortable in your hands.

IF you end up with the t1I I would probably get a few more lens, to make the clarity super nice!
I LOVE Canons!!! BUT I would take a Nikon if someone wanted to just get rid of it, but woudn't probably buy one, I lean my thoughts toward Canon!

Do you edit and if so, do you use photoshop? IF so, I have heard great things about this site's actions forsale! Look at the color pop!!! LOVE it I think I NEED to buy it. OH< I get so side tracked too often! hehe

Send me some picts when you get your new camera! I LOVE pictures! especially old ones!
Sponsored Links